Automail chairs are warranted for a period of two (2) years.
Share your Automail chairs on social media to enjoy our Extended Warranty Program (additional 3 years) for FREE.
a. What our warranty covers:
- The Product you bought will match the descriptions we gave you when you contacted us.
- The Product will fit your particular purpose if we promised that the Product would meet a need you told us about, based on our records.
b. What our warranty does not cover Automail’s warranty commitments do not cover claims resulting from:
- wear and tear, or due to the aging of materials;
- aesthetic defects and minor deviations of the Products from images posted in the Stores or due to naturally occurring variations in the materials used or manual assembly of Products;
- improper assembly, use or care, contact with animals, or site or environmental conditions (such as environments with high heat, high humidity, high salinity or pollutant gases);
- Use in anything other than a domestic or private setting;
- contact with moisture (including, without limitation, due to conditions such as hyperhidrosis or contact with aqueous or organic solvents), thermal degradation or elements that are known to cause a breakdown of materials;
- modifications or failure to follow the recommended assembly or aftercare instructions; or
- abuse, negligence, accident, fire or water damage, transportation by the customer or other causes beyond our control.
c. How to make a warranty claim
- Please submit your warranty service claims promptly. For your warranty claims to be effective, you must submit your claims to email@example.com within 14 days of noticing the defect.
- You must provide a valid order number to verify your warranty. Submit your claims through the contact form to ensure proper handling. You must provide us with a clear picture of the alleged defect. If you refuse to send us the picture that we need to process your claim, we may assume that you cannot substantiate your claim or have abandoned your claim.
- Automail's warranty service enables you to service your own Product. For defects in faulty parts, we will ship the replacement parts to you free of charge and provide you with the necessary replacement instructions. You may replace the parts by yourself or through a third party, but we won't be responsible for any labour costs due to the replacement.
- Replacements may vary slightly in looks from what you bought because some of our parts are finished by hand. Replacement items will be warranted until the end of the warranty period for the originals which they replaced or 30 days from the date you receive the replacement items, whichever is later.
- We may need you to ship back faulty parts to us. If so, we will collect the defective parts from you at our own cost.
- Should you require us to repair or replace an item that is out of warranty, you will pay for all the costs of repair and replacement. Examples of these costs include handling, transport, packaging and shipment charges and customs duty.